I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bailey and Andy

What a great weekend we had together! Bailey and Andy arrived late Thursday night. Their flight was delayed one hour, but they still got here safe and sound!!! We went immediately to their hotel for the weekend and I took care of everything for them, and then I went to my house to sleep! We got up early and went to see Volcan Poas on Friday. Friday night we had supper and I took them to meet some of my program and tico friends! Saturday we went to the beach near Puntarenas with a bunch of other people in the program. Saturday night we went to Night Fever and danced, danced, danced! Bailey and Andy left Sunday. The weekend was short, but full of fun! Bailey's 21st birthday was on Saturday. I think they had a great time, and it was so wonderful to have friends from home come visit. I love them both very much and am very lucky to have them in my life!


Beach we went to on Saturday

Bailey and I at the beach

Volcan Poas - so cool!

Being silly

Bailey and Andy at the volcano



Lagoon at Poas - used to be a volcanic crater, but now it has filled with rain water and is still very acidic

Bailey, Andy, and I at the lagoon

Bailey and I at the volcano

Andy and I at the volcano

And the volcanic crater....so cool!!!


0 comments: