I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

MONDAY

Society and Environment at 8 am. We went to Florex, a company based out of San Ramon that distributes environmentally-friendly products. It was so cool! This place is completely environmentally-friendly, with everything from the lights and windows to the building materials taken into consideration. And all at such a low cost! It was really neat to see. On the way back to school Claudia stopped and bought all of us a treat! How nice of her!!! Of course I chose a slice of chocolate cake with sprinkles, that looked like it was taken right out of Matilda. We got back to school and I headed home to do some work and eat lunch! I spent the afternoon and evening leisurely doing work. It started raining at lunch and didn't stop at all - it rained all through the evening and night. It made it difficult to do work!

TUESDAY
I met with Claudia at 9 am to go over some internship stuff, and we finished around 11. I headed back home to finish some homework and eat some lunch. Again, another rainy and dreary day, which kind of stunk, but Costa Rica really needs the rain! I went back for class at one, and was really tired today for some reason and had a difficult time focusing. I had that class till 4, and then class again till 7. It was interesting, though, and we were able to talk a lot in Spanish, which I am always thankful for. I returned home to eat some leftovers from lunch (FRIED CHICKEN - so delicious!!!!!!) and do some work and send some e-mails and such. Got to get to bed soon - we have another workshop tomorrow with the hospital staff for my internship! Wish me luck!

0 comments: