I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday so far

I still have a TON of blogging to do to catch up from a week in Tortuguero/Panama, and I plan to get to that today. I have over 200 pictures as well, so hopefully I will be able to get all of that organized and posted...if not today, then definitely this week!

This morning during our break in class I was talking with another USAC student about how much I really wanted to see a big soccer game in San Jose. He mentioned to me that there is a game on November 14th against Uruguay, I believe, and that he had asked Gerardo about going. So of course I RAN to the office to talk to him about it. We immediately made a list of other students who may want to go, and he is going to call today to see about getting tickets, which shouldn't be more than 10K colones = 20$. I was thinking JUST THIS MORNING how much I want to go to a game, and then this all happened! Pray that I will get to go!!!!

I am experiencing the smallest twinges of homesickness (I know that mom and dad have been wondering when this would happen since I talk about not wanting to ever leave Costa Rica), and really do miss all of my friends and family from home. My mom sent me this picture this morning, and isn't she just adorable? The TIGER (from Clemson) visited her school today, and looking classy in her orange and white and argyle, here is my mother with one of God's greatest creatures:


More to come later!

1 comments:

momster said...

Could have gone all day without posting another picture of me...but, the Tiger is looking rather fashionable! I love you and miss you. Hang in there! MOM