I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

a rather uneventful day

Not much has happened today. I slept late till 6:40 or so, and then got up and had breakfast - gallo pinto and scrambled eggs, various fruits and OJ and coffee. I showered and got dressed and spent most of the morning doing homework. I took about 30-45 minutes to send and respond to some e-mails, and then found another assignment I had due today that I had forgotten about. I did that quickly before lunch and then had lunch with my host parents. We had some kind of steak and rice. It was pretty good. I then headed off to school for my 2 classes - Advanced Spanish and Latin American Cultures. The classes went well. I got a Reese Cup during our break in one of the classes. It cost over a dollar, but it was most certainly a dollar well spent. The classes passed fairly quickly today, and by the time the second one was over, I was ready to get home. I walked home rather swiftly, and my mom prepared a ham and cheese sandwich for me when I got home. I ate it and then began doing my homework. I tried to get some of it done, but am so tired tonight for some reason and I think I am also tired of doing homework. All I have done with my time that I haven't been in classes the last 2 days is homework. I'm ready for some rest! I hope to turn in in the next half hour or so and just rest and get the rest done tomorrow. Buenas noches!

0 comments: