I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday - Last minute San Jose trip!

Late Friday night, I decided to venture off to el capital with KL on Saturday! We met at the green church (good meeting spot for all of us in the group) to head to the bus station. We had to figure our way out around town to get there, but we made it, got our tickets, and boarded to head to the BIG CITY!

It takes about an hour on the bus to get there. The ride is pleasant and has some stunning views of the landscape! We arrived at the bus station in a sketchy part of town, and almost jumped through the window to get into a taxi to get to Avenida Central. We basically spent the day walking around looking in shops. We bought lots of earrings!

Below are some pictures of the city:









Awesome cappucino I had!
KL and I had a great time! San Jose is a lot different than San Ramon, but I like the city.

1 comments:

momster said...

Yummy cappaccino! Can we have one when we come visit?? I love you! MOM