I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday cont.

I enjoyed a lazy afternoon on this rainy day. I headed back to school early so I could get some forms faxed to the states, and then went to my class at 4 pm, Latin America and its Cultures. I like the professor. She is originally from Peru, went to college in the US, and has been in San Ramon for over 30 years. She loves it here! There are 3 students in the class. It was kind of long, because she talked most of the time. We ended around 6:30 and I walked back home.

I had some leftover lasagna for supper. I sat in the room with Shae for a while to work on some pharmacy school stuff. I narrowed the field to 8 schools, and am now going in and looking at tuition to see if there are any others I can eliminate. I decided today that I would have my list by the end of the week of what schools I want to apply to, and for the next several weeks, I will apply to one school each week, devoting some of my free time during those weeks to completing the application to the school of the week. So far, the list includes the following: MUSC, University of Oklahoma, Mercer University, UGA, Univ. of Kentucky, Univ. of Florida, PC, and maybe a couple of others. We'll see!

Buenas noches!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mi hermana,

I would write this entire thing in spanish, if I were a. motivated and b. had a life. We get our baby doves tonight and I am so excited! I miss you so much and I will cheer a little louder just for you.

TE AMO!
Arden