I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Monday, November 16, 2009

compremetida

Meet the happy couple, Foshee (left) and Scotty boy (middle).
She and I met our sophomore year at Clemson. She went to UCF for her freshman year, and then transferred to Clemson at the start of our sophomore year. She signed up for a small group with FCA, and was put in the same small group as me! I remember to this day the first time I met her and we had small group together. Anyway, since that time we have become best friends.
Foshee is the girl who knows no stranger, and is so selfless and giving and just all-around incredible!
Enter Scotty. They met a couple of years ago at Clemson as well. I don't have all the details of their meeting, dating, etc., though I know some of what happened, but they have been together over a year now and are just the cutest couple! SB is so humble and caring, and I have always been able to see how much he cares for my dear friend and for everyone else around them.
As of this past Saturday, the precious couple is ENGAGED!!!!! I have seen this coming for a while, and have just been wondering when it would be. Her ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! And the both of them are SO happy.
I found out yesterday when I got back from the beach. I had received e-mails from both Foshee and my mother saying that she needed to talk to me and that it was important, and I IMMEDIATELY knew!!!! I wanted to scream because I was certain that was what it was. Eventually we got Skype working, and I noticed a shiny left ring finger, and knew I was right! We both started crying and I screamed a few times. I think I frightened my host sister! Anyway she told me how it happened and about how happy she was, and I just kept crying!
I am so happy for them!!! They are both incredible people and are such an inspiration to me. Can't wait for the wedding!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I love you both so much and couldn't be happier for you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wifey...
I just love you... OH so much! :)
22 days until I get to see your FACE!