I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Monday, November 23, 2009

paseo

The USAC staff has been so gracious in giving us MANY holidays here in Costa Rica this semester, incorporating traditional American fall holidays with others of significance here in San Ramon/Costa Rica. Thankfully (oh, the irony!), this includes THANKSGIVING, one of my favorite holidays of the year!



I will admit, it will be strange to not sit down to a huge homemade dinner prepared by my precious grandmother. Those of us traveling this week are planning to have dinner anyway though, in........

NICARAGUA!!!

Five of us depart Wednesday afternoon en bus para Nicaragua and will return this weekend. I am so excited to add another country to my list of countries visited! Please keep us in your prayers! We are going to a safe area and are so excited! I won't be on to update my blog probably until next Sunday or so, but I am sure that there will be plenty to post about when I return!

Thanksgiving week is one of my favorite weeks of the year. Not only do I spend time with my family, but the Clemson/Carolina game and the days leading up to it are always so exciting!

I sure hope the Tigers can pull out the W for us on Saturday!

0 comments: