I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, currently living in Costa Rica studying abroad. Join me on this adventure as I blog about it all - what I'm doing here and what the culture is like, in addition to my musings on faith, fashion, and current events.

HOW TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS

Below each post is a line with the time the post was posted, and at the end it says "0 Comments." Click on that. It should immediately take you to a screen that shows all the comments on that post, as well as a text box that will allow you to type and post your own comment. Make sure to click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" at the bottom so that it will show up!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend

This weekend our group went to see the famous touristy Arenal Volcano, which is totally cool by the way. We spent all day Saturday at Baldi Hot Springs, going down slides and pool hopping, and eating from the DELICIOUS buffet there. Sunday we hiked for a while across some hanging bridges and then had lunch at this amazing lookout over the volcano. I didn't take any photos at the hot springs for fear of destroying my little camera. Here's the website, though, so you can still see what it was like: http://www.arenal.net/baldi-hot-springs.htm. The food at the hot springs was incredible - fresh cucumbers for the salad, fresh pineapple, and a chocolate fountain that was out of this world. The hotel we stayed at was nice too: http://www.lapraderadelarenal.com/. Unfortunately, Saturday night I got the worst headache I think I've ever had in my life. It really was unfortunate because I wasn't able to hang out with everyone. I laid down in bed and seriously could not move. I still have a small headache now and hiked and stuff anyway today in spite of it all, which may not have been the best idea. Anyway, stay tuned for some photos!

0 comments: